High-school students suffering from food poisoning after ‘Bring homemade cake to class’ day goes wrong in Mallorca 

A DOZEN of high-school students are suffering from food poisoning after bringing homemade cakes to their class in Inca (Mallorca).  

Emergency services were alerted this morning (May 31) that a number of students at Berenguer d’Anoia de Inca High School had symptoms of nausea and diarrhoea. 

The unpleasant incident reportedly started after the teens, aged 12 and 13, tried a number of homemade cakes brought to class as part of an extracurricular activity.  

It is believed some of the ingredients used were in a bad state.

Medical staff arrived at the school to examine all the affected students. 

Fortunately, it was not required for any of them to be taken to hospital. 

Read more:

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *